[ka-Map-users] ka-map for Linux

Samuel Hiatt samhiatt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 20:14:04 EDT 2007

Baily,

I started working on my installing ka-map tutorial then noticed that I was
pretty much saying the exact same thing that is said in this tutorial:
http://ka-map.ominiverdi.org/wiki/index.php/Preparing_ka-Map

Have you checked it out yet?

Please let me know if you have any trouble getting ka-map to work.  I
remember I had some annoying troubles at first and they took me some time to
figure out.  If you find that the tutorial referenced above doesn't have
everything you need to get started, then I'd be interested in updating it to
help future users.

Have fun with ka-Map!  It's awesome!

Sam