[ka-Map-users] (no subject)

Pedro Simonetti Garcia pedrosimonetti at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 03:29:04 EDT 2008

You forgot to mention if the shp2img test succeeds, or fails.

Failing means the problem is in the mapfile. If not, maybe in somewhere
else.

I don't know if this is a problem, but is missing the data extension at

      DATA         "jaln/jaln8"

Also, as far as I can remember, by using the IMAGETYPE, you should also use
a OUTPUTFORMAT in your MAP object:

 IMAGETYPE png

regards,

Pedro Simonetti.

PS.: Please reply to the list so others can join this conversation.