[ka-Map-users] RE: Regarding ka-map with PHP

Gabriele B gabbag981 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 08:31:45 EDT 2008

Hello Nagalakshmi

Your problem seems to be related to an Ajax issue...

With Ajax, infact, you cannot load pages coming from another domain even if the domain is your LAN or your subnet.

This feature was introduced to prevent deep-linking.

Make sure you don't call extern ip adresses or Lan addresses such as 192.168.x.x.

Another thing: I had the same (I think) problem and I checked if the php variable $this->server was right.

Try to echo this variable and post it back.