[ka-Map-users] AGG and Precache2.php

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Thu Aug 14 05:56:03 EDT 2008

Hi Roman,
the layer metadata IMAGEFORMAT let you specify a different format for
each layer independently of what you've set at map level.
it is possible that in your map you prefer to have a background raster
in JPEG and a front vectorial layer in AGGA.

ciao
Lorenzo

Roman Meier wrote:
> Hi again
>
> I studied the wiki. To activate AGG-support for a particular layer the user has
> to add the following to the relevant layer:
>
> LAYER
>   METADATA
>      "IMAGEFORMAT" "AGGA"
>   END
> END
>
> What is this entry for? In my tests it works also without the metadata entry.
>
> Kind regards,
> Roman
>
> Zitat von Roman Meier <kamap at gismap.ch>:
>

>> Hi folks,
>>
>> Just an information: I noticed that precache_wget.php is missing in the
>> archive
>> of ka-map 1.1 beta.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Roman
>>
>> Zitat von Roman Meier <kamap at gismap.ch>:
>>

>>> Hi folks
>>>
>>> I did some tests with beta-version of ka-map 1.1.
>>>
>>> The new agg-support is amazing. It works fine to me so far, except for a
>>>
>> bug
>>
>>> in
>>> precache2.php. All pictures are drawn with a black background color. They