[ka-Map-users] display search result per Layer, not Repeated Result

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Fri Dec 19 13:33:14 EST 2008

Hi Donny,
if I've understood your problem, you don't need to use the default
search.php file for your search.
That file use mapserver to perform searches and you have a better system
that is your postgres db.
what you have to do is customize the search.php to avoid it to go and
ask to mapserver but directly to your db. With a little join of tables
you can have your search as you like.

regards
lorenzo