[ka-Map-users] Ka-Map query and search result

matteo rossi matteo.oettam at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 20:52:28 EST 2008

Hi list,
an odd and pressing problem...

Setting the layer metadata as

METADATA
         wms_title "Dighe"
         "queryable" "true"
         fields "nome_diga:NOME,code_diga:CODICE,id_gestore:GESTORE"
        "searchfield" "nome_diga"
END

the identify process give back only one attribute value (code_diga), doesn't
matter the order in the "fields" row and there's no way to make it showing
the others. Also if we put the only "nome_diga" attribute as below

 fields "nome_diga:NOME"

the query result is totally blank.

We have the same problem with the Search process because it doesn't work at
all (yes, we've set a template file!)

The layer is a postgis one, with point geometry, and the "nome_diga"
attribute is a string.

Any help will be very much appreciated: we can pay a coffee at
gfossmeeting2008 to our rescuing. :-)

thanks

matteo rossi