[ka-Map-users] Moving layers up & down

Hans Castorp hanscastorp76 at yahoo.es
Mon Feb 25 18:00:21 EST 2008

Hi to all,

I have been rewriting kaLegend.js in order to customize its appearance. All funcionalities are working great (visibility, transparency, etc) except moving layers up and down. Clicking on the controls, layers do move its position inside the legend but the map doesn't update its rendering. No error is thrown so I don't know where to start looking for the error.
Anybody knows where could be the trouble?? What I must inspect in order to go over the error??

Thanks in advance.