[ka-Map-users] dynamic layer

Luca De Felice defelice.luca at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 10:04:45 EST 2008

Thank you Luca for your flash answer.
So you are telling me that using the tile_source,redraw_interval and
refresh_interval metadata for
 the polygonal layer I will fix my problem, but I need to modify the
attribute 'risk' in my shapefile (for instance modifing the dbf file) every
20 minutes, Do this cause problem to my webgis application? because the
mapfile refers to this shapefile.

thanks again
Luca