[ka-Map-users] AGG and Precache2.php

Roman Meier kamap at gismap.ch
Wed Jul 9 06:26:58 EDT 2008

Hi folks

I found the missing precache_wget.php in CVS.

I did some testing with it. The images are perfect and I don't experience
problems with transparency like I do with precache2.php.

However, I noticed, that precache_wget.php does not create all images like
precache2.php does. The cache is incomplete. Many tiles are created on the fly
which slows down performance quite a lot.

Kind regards,
Roman