[ka-Map-users] XMlOverlay problems

Pg pg.navone at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 11:49:49 EDT 2008

For the problem with IE may be you could find usefull the hint in the Wiki
Page

   http://ka-map.ominiverdi.org/wiki/index.php/Overlay_API_Reference#FAQs

For the linestring, a possible issue is to call too early the kaXmlOverlay
APIs: you should wait the map is fully initialized.
See:
http://ka-map.ominiverdi.org/wiki/index.php/Overlay_API_Reference#kaXmlOverlay_Quick_HOW-TO