[ka-Map-users] deactivate cache system

Emilio Ponce yosoycore at gmail.com
Sat May 17 15:41:05 EDT 2008

Hello,

I've tried to set the attribute "tile_source" on the layer's metadata
to turn off the cache, but it didn't work. Now I'm doing tests with a
mapfile that only has one layer, a very very simple mapfile. With this
code:

METADATA
     "tile_source" "nocache"
END

Do not happens anything. I've read about using "MapServer CGI style
replacement variables" in order to deactivate this cache for my layer.
The manual talks about placing "replacementVariables object " on my
"javascript _Layer object". My question is: where is that javacript
code? what file is? Now I have only the mapfile and the files of the
ka-map's installation.

Thanks, I will appreciate some help about this issue, i'm confused.

--
Emilio