[ka-Map-users] Ka-Map project information

GeoTux geotux06 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 23:12:30 EST 2008

Hi friends, we are GeoTux team and we want to publish a comparative table
about some Web Mapping projects.

We want you to validate the following data which help us to have more
accurate information about your project:

   - *License:* MIT
   - *Origin country:* Canada, USA
   - *Origin organization*: DM Soultions Group
   - *Documentation*:
      - Languages: English
      - Formats: Wiki
      - Levels: Users; Developers
      - *OsGeo support:* No
   - *This application is built on:* Javascript
   - *API language:* Javascript, PHP
    - *GeoServices support:* WMS; WFS (Point)
   - *Map server dependency:* MapServer
   - *Require privative plug-ins?:* No
   - *Include metadata component:* No
   - *GIS Data format support:* ¿?
   - *Mailing lists:* Yes (Users, developers)

Please help us, we'll send you soon the table link.

Thanks in advance.

GeoTux team.

--
  |\__