[ka-Map-users] i can't see anything

riccardo zilli riccardo.zilli at yahoo.it
Fri Nov 14 10:26:51 EST 2008

hi everybody this is my first post in this mailing list, i hope somebody
could help me.

i'm a newbie and i'm trying to view 2 simple shape file with kamap.
those are my config and map file.
the ka map tools application recognize my map file but in the map frame is
nothing but gray

thanks for helping me
riccardo