[ka-Map-users] Editing map online

manu - malbela7 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 00:23:04 EDT 2008

Hey Lorenzo!,

Thank you for your answer. As i see there are some good and powerful alternatives. I'm thinking on using a simply php form, but can you tell me where can i find a sample or some documentation to make the communication between php and ka-map? By the way. I'm using postgis to store the geographic data.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Manu.