[ka-Map-users] Editing map online

manu - malbela7 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 30 11:53:28 EDT 2008

Hi everyone!,

I have one more question about online map edition. Now that i have my php script to add data to the postgis database, getting the coordinates from the map...i'm wondering how i can generate the data to store in the the_geom field for the postgis database, because without this field the data will not be added to the map.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards!

Manu,