[ka-Map-users] Error with precache

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Dec 7 15:52:06 EST 2009

Bistrais, Bob wrote:
> Thanks Steve.  I should've mentioned, though, I'm on a Windows server
> and don't have the touch command available.

Just try to create a simple file with notepad and save it there will do
the same thing. All the test does is validate that you can actually
create additional files there or not.

I'm guessing that you are probably running into the later problem that I
mentioned if you are trying to tile a large areas or lots of tiles in a
single command.

-Steve