[ka-Map-users] Fwd: query in ka-map with mapserver

王连波 happyforev1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 22:22:33 EST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: 王连波 <happyforev1 at gmail.com>
Date: 2009/12/25
Subject: Re: [ka-Map-users] query in ka-map with mapserver
To: Hajime TANAKA <hajime.tanaka at tufts.edu>

Hi Hajime,
I did what you told me, to add "TEMPLATE" at a layer level, but still can
not get the results. In my opinion, I think maybe there is something wrong
when querying from Postgis, because I get the layers' name, but zero results
with the following sentences in the script file map_query_float.php :
                if ($check_query == 1) {
                        echo "<p>Layer Name:</p> <h6>" . $oLayer->name .
"</h6>";
                        //echo "<br>num records:".$oLayer->getNumResults();
                        $totR = $oLayer->getNumResults();
May I get some more suggestion? Thank you .

2009/12/25 Hajime TANAKA <hajime.tanaka at tufts.edu>

Sorry, in fact you need TEMPLATE for queries,

> http://old.nabble.com/Make-Querys-with-Ka-Map-td23699094.html
>
> Did you search the old log files?
>
> 2009/12/24 王连波 <happyforev1 at gmail.com>:
> > Thank you, Hajime.
> >  I have just tried what you indicated me. But, nothing is changed and I
> > still can not get "no matching results". Some other suggestion, please?
> >
> > On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 6:24 PM, Hajime TANAKA <hajime.tanaka at tufts.edu>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> Please give a try of setting
> >>
> >> CLASSITEM