[ka-Map-users] Hilite selected feature in Ka-Map

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Fri Feb 6 13:42:24 EST 2009

I have been modifying the Search tool in Ka-Map to select and zoom to
features.  One thing I would also like to do is hilite the selected
feature.  I have Querymap enabled in my master .map file (each map layer
is an Include file called from the master .map file).  I have been
looking at some of the files (simplequery, index_query, etc), and I have
also been looking in the archives of this list,  but I can't figure out
how to hilite the selected feature.  Can anyone give me any pointers?