[ka-Map-users] IE + IFrame + javascript = problem

paul sudhakar pauls.heaven at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 18:16:16 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm facing a weird problem in IE6. When I access IFrame.html using IFrame my
browser hangs and it doesn't respond no more but it is working perfectly in
Firefox.  And if I access IFrame.html directly without IFrame  it is fine,
really I don't understand why it is not working with IFrame. Please find
below line and file where it causing problem. Could you please tell me how
to get rid of this problem? Thanks in advance for your help.

*Line **: *  this.domObj.appendChild(this.theInsideLayer);

*File:   *kaMap.prototype.createLayers

Cheers,

Paul.