[ka-Map-users] kamap and MySQL / starting kamap with different maps

Regine Weber weber.regine82 at gmx.de
Sun Mar 8 05:11:08 EST 2009

Hello all,

there are the following two problems I can't solve. Could anybody give me a
hint if this could work and what is to do that it works?

1. Is it possible to create a link between an mapfile-layer and an
MySQL-Database. I'd like to get it reacting as an mouseclick event in kamap
for more information opening a window with this information from the
database. Do you have any idea how this could work?

2. Is it possible to get kamap starting with different maps. I considered
something like an variable that is transferred with the URL and tells kamap
with which map it should start instead of getting this out of the config.php
 Does anybody already realised this idea or can give me a hint / keyword
what to do?

Thanks very much for your help!

Regine