[ka-Map-users] Ka-map with mapfile generate on the fly

FRANK RADA frankrada at gmail.com
Tue May 19 15:55:26 EST 2009

Hi. first that all, excuse me, my english is very poor.
but I try that you understand this message, jajaja.
I'm doing an aplication with dynamic classification, my app. takes a pairs
of parameters such as an indicator and a year after than, user selects these
parameters, an module generate a new mapfile and save it as a temporal file.

later this, the mapfile path is passed to kamap for its drawing.
in this point i stay.
and i have a question, how i pass the map file path to ka-map?.
and, how give it persistance?