[ka-Map-users] [ASK] Search function on kamap

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 12:18:23 EST 2010

hi Sanjiwana,

you must also put a "result_fields" in your metadata for your search layer
(so results will display). there is also "fields" which can be used to
re-label the heading of the displayed results in the interface.

here is an example :

  METADATA
    "QUERYABLE" "true"
    "DESCRIPTION"   "Township-Range-Section"
    "RESULT_FIELDS" "T_R"
    "SEARCHFIELD" "T_R"
    "FIELDS" "T_R:T-R-S"
    "IMAGEFORMAT" "PNG24"