[ka-Map-users] Limit on the number of layers per mapfile

Royce Eustaquio rgeustaquio at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 18:42:19 EST 2010

Hi!

Is there a limit on the number of layers per mapfile?

I have tried having multiple groups in one mapfile and only one group
appears. For example, I have 2 groups - Base Data and Conservation Areas -
in one mapfile. These groups have at least 5 layers/sub-groups each. When I
viewed it on the online only Base Data contains the subgroups/layers while
in the Conservation Areas group only one layer appears.

Then I also tried taking out Base Data group to check the contents of the
Conservation Areas group. All except one layer is available - there is one
subgroup that I can not view the contents.

Group
   +Subgroup1
       -Sub-subgroupA
           -Sub-subgroup_i
           -Sub-subgroup_ii
       -Sub-subgroupB
           -Sub-subgroup_iii
           -Sub-subgroup_iv
   +Subgroup2
   +Subgroup3
       -SubgroupE
       -SubgroupF

Subgroup2 with sub-subgroups C and D can't be opened.

Help! Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Royce