[ka-Map-users] ka-map 1.0 : unable to display tile

Stéphane Morel stephanemorel12 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 05:51:05 EST 2011

Hi there,
I'm currently dealing (fighting) with ka-map.I cant manage to display the
map in kaexplorer.
I already run
shp2img which gives me the requested image
init.php -> no errrors
the tiles are well created in the directory kacache/gmp....
I also tested the map in a web context without any problems....

in fact every thins runs smooth except I can't manage to have the content
of my mapfile in the kaexplorer window !!!
In Firefox, I also look at tools->web page information ->media. All tiles
are 0px x 0px size but in the kacache/gmap directory I can see the tile are
256px x 256px.

Any hints will be really appreciate

Cheers

Stef