[ka-Map-users] ka-map 1.0 : unable to display tile

Stéphane Morel stephanemorel12 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 02:57:46 EST 2011

Hi Adam,
thanks for your answer. I found out the solution (Thanks to John Jackson).
The problem was linked to the php version used. Some functions' arguments
has changed (deprecated). I just removed the argument in the kamap's code
and now everything goes well.
Thanks for the advice about Openlayers and Tilecache.I know both but
setting up a kamap app is far more faster than developping app with OL and
tilecache. Without this PHP version problem, setting up an app with Ka-map
should take around half an hour. And, at least for me, it is not possible
to set up an app with OL in the same amount of time, I mean with all
included features.
But you 're right, it's the future..
Have a nice day