MapTools.org

[Maplab-dev] mapedit.xml pointer to maplab.xml

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell@lignum.com
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 13:47:31 -0800

Hi guys,
I'm working from maplab3 cvs and it took me a bit of time to figure out a
problem I had.  I will admit that my first problem was not reading the
error message box properly :)

The mapedit-dist.xml parameter for MapLab was set (by default) to
"./maplab.xml".  This didn't seem to work using MS4W until I put the full
path in.  It didn't work with "maplab.xml" either.  Do others find that
this works?

As a default, it would have helped me if the setting had been "MUST_CHANGE"
so that I paid better attention to it :)  I thought the default looked
fine.

Tyler