[Maplab-dev] working with map lab

Zak James zak-ms at hoppsan.org
Mon Nov 1 08:42:13 EST 2004

Dara,

Unfortunately there is not any developer documentation beyond the
comments in the source code. Are you trying to extend an application
generated by gmapfactory or add functionality to Mapedit or one of the
other components?

If it is the former, you are probably better off moving to Chameleon
(http://maptools.org/chameleon) which is more capable and is designed
to be extended. It has much more extensive documentation and additional
developer documentation is being created for an upcoming release.

zak
--
Zak James
Applications and Software Development