MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Can't view tutorial files in MapLab 2.0rc3-dev on Redhat Linux 7.2.x

Hisaji ONO hi-ono@mn.xdsl.ne.jp
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 19:58:04 +0900
Hello.

 I finished to install MapServer 3.6.2 & MapScript & MapLab in Linux.

 I installed MapLab under "/var/www/htdocs/."

 I changed access mode some xmls files specified in Linux install document.

 I could identify parameters of MapLab Configuration Editor are capable of
changing.

 So I moved  to MapEdit, and tried to open tutorial's map. But MapEdit's
default "map" directory is
"/var/www/htdocs/maplab-2.0rc3-dev/common/file_browser/", in Win32 that was
"c:/program files/apache group/apache/htdocs/maplab-2.0rc3-dev/."

 And  MapEdit didn't permit to exit from there and look for another
directory.

 Could you tell me how to exit from this situation?

 Best Regards.