MapTools.org

[maplab-users] navigation and queries

William A. Bronsema, C.E.T. bronsema@dmsolutions.ca
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 14:09:29 -0400
Mark,

There was a problem similar to the one you were having in an early version
of MapLab.  What version of MapLab are you currently running?  OS?
Webserver?  PHP?  You might want to try the latest development version of
MapLab, maplab-2.0rc3-dev.zip .  You can download it from our web site:
http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/webtools/maplab/maplab_dl.html.  It is reasonably
stable at this point and shouldn't give you any problems.

If the problem still occurs send me a copy of your maplab.xml,
gmapfactory.xml, mapedit.xml, and mapbrowser.xml files.

Let me knows how it goes.

Regards,
Bill

William A. Bronsema, C.E.T.
Applications Developer

DM Solutions Group Inc.
72 Chamberlain Avenue, 3rd Floor
Ottawa Ontario Canada K1S 1V9
- you cannot win the game, you can only play it -