MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Undefined Variables?

William A. Bronsema, C.E.T. bronsema@dmsolutions.ca
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 22:13:06 -0400
Mattias,

Unfortunately I was unable to reproduce your errors.  I agree with Paul, it
seems like it might be a configuration issue.  Can you please send me your
configuration files (maplab.xml, mapedit.xml, mapbrowser.xml, and
gmapfactory.xml)?  Also can you please tell me which version of php 4 you
are using?  There are known issues using versions < 4.2.1.

Regards,
Bill

William A. Bronsema, C.E.T.
Applications Developer

DM Solutions Group Inc.
72 Chamberlain Avenue, 3rd Floor
Ottawa Ontario Canada K1S 1V9
- you cannot win the game, you can only play it -