MapTools.org

[maplab-users] HILITE a query

William A. Bronsema, C.E.T. bronsema@dmsolutions.ca
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 08:56:13 -0400
Bryan,

This is a known issue and is fixed in the latest development version
(maplab-2.0rc3-dev.zip).  You can download it from our web site:
http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/webtools/maplab/maplab_dl.html .  This version is
reasonably stable and should give you any difficulties.  I do recommend that
you back up your current installation in case you encounter difficulties
with the latest development version.

If you have any difficulties, please let me know.

Regards,
Bill

William A. Bronsema, C.E.T.
Applications Developer

DM Solutions Group Inc.
72 Chamberlain Avenue, 3rd Floor
Ottawa Ontario Canada K1S 1V9
- you cannot win the game, you can only play it -