MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Permission Denied error

Zhang, William wzhang@c-cor.net
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 20:44:18 -0400
Bill,

You are exactly right. After adding the "maplab.xml", I succeeded in
previewing the tutorial.map. That was great.

Thanks again for your help.

William

-----Original Message-----
From: William A. Bronsema, C.E.T. [mailto:bronsema@dmsolutions.ca]
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2002 5:04 AM
To: Zhang, William; maplab-users@dmsolutions.ca
Subject: RE: [maplab-users] Permission Denied error

William,

I took a look at your configuration files and think I have found the
problem.  In mapedit.xml, mapbrowser.xml, and gmapfactory.xml you need to
include the filename "maplab.xml" as well as the absolute path for the
"MapLab" parameter.

Let me know if this fixes the problem.

Regards,
Bill

William A. Bronsema, C.E.T.
Applications Developer

DM Solutions Group Inc.
72 Chamberlain Avenue, 3rd Floor
Ottawa Ontario Canada K1S 1V9
- you cannot win the game, you can only play it -