MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Release of MapLab?

Paul Spencer pgs@magma.ca
Tue, 03 Dec 2002 10:15:56 -0500
Scott and others.  There is one issue that we need to resolve that keeps
getting reported on the list regarding a mapserver error in which the
path to the map file is corrupted in gmapfactory.  Once I have time to
track that down, I think we are going to release it.  I've been saying
'a couple of weeks' for a while now, I promise to buckle down and make
it happen.

Cheers,

Paul