MapTools.org

[maplab-users] [Fwd: [Mapserver] (no subject)]

Dave McIlhagga mcilhagga@dmsolutions.ca
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 10:37:18 -0500
Please use the MapLab list for MapLab questions instead of the MapServer
list.  Thanks, I've forwarded the messages to the MapLab list.

Dave

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Mapserver-users] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 11:51:46 +0100
From: "zagros@email.it" <zagros@email.it>
To: "mapserver-users" <mapserver-users@lists.gis.umn.edu>

Hi,
I'm a new MapServer user
I've installed maplab-2.0rc3 with mapserver-3.6.3 on Apache 2.0.43
the installation information log tell me that everything works
(MapScript too)but when I try to launch MapEdit (or MapBrowser) I
receive this message:

"Your session has expired or is invalid"

I try to change server parameters, but everything seems to be right.
I don't know,please help me!!!!!!
Thank you a lot!
Zagros.
My OS: win2000pro SP3

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Cerchi le marche pił trendy ma a prezzi vantaggiosi?
www.occhialeria.it: qualitą e convenienza su tutti i prodotti!
Clicca qui: http://adv2.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=883&d=10-12