MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Open existing File - can move only one directory up and down

William A. Bronsema, C.E.T. bronsema@dmsolutions.ca
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 07:17:44 -0500
Armin,

The problem you are experiencing with the "Open existing File" dialog is
a known issue in the MapLab 2.0 release candidate 3 version.  Please
download the development version from our website
(http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/webtools/maplab/maplab_dl.html) to fix the
problem.  The development version is currently very stable.

Let me know if you are still having difficulties.

Regards,

Bill

Armin Grubert wrote