MapTools.org

[maplab-users] maplab & mapserver 3.7-dev ?

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:23:23 -0500
Vincent, the current version of MapLab is not 3.7 compatible, but
GMapFactory and MapBrowser will both work.  Unfortunately, MapEdit is
not compatible and requires some work to support 3.7.  This is not
planned for the near future.

The changes between 3.6 and 3.7 may not interfer with your gmapfactory
apps, you should give it a try.  The most common problems will probably
be with handling colours, we'll try to help you resolve them if you come
across them.

Cheers,

Paul