MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Error: MapScript Not Found - configuration problem?

Paul Spencer pgs@magma.ca
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 07:01:29 -0400
Vincent, you need a newer version of mapserver.  If you are getting it
from cvs, then try

cvs update -A
cvs update -r rel-3-6-0-beta1

rel-3-6-0-beta1 is really a branch for the 3-6 release.

A 3-6-2 was released but hasn't made it onto the web site.  it's cvs tag
is rel-3-6-2 :)

If  you are using a tarball, email me and I will make you one.

Cheers,

Paul