MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Error: MapScript Not Found - configuration problem?

Paul Spencer pgs@magma.ca
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:25:07 -0400
Raghavan,

the mapserver 3.6.2 tarball at
http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/webtools/dl/mapserver-3.6.2.tar.gz does
contain the ms_tokenizemap function. You can confirm that this is the
version you are running by checking the MapScript section of phpinfo for:

MapScript Version ($Revision: 1.104.2.4 $ $Date: 2002/07/08 20:04:58 $)
MapServer version 3.6.2-dev ....

just to confirm, the error message you receive, does it refer to the
function as ms_tokenizemap or mstokenizemap?

Cheers,

Paul Spencer
Applications and Software Development
DM Solutions Group