MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Error: MapScript Not Found - configuration problem?

Paul Spencer pgs@magma.ca
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 15:17:54 -0400
a quick addition on the php-config --extension-dir thing, it returns the
value at compile time regardless of what you put in php.ini. If you
don't define extension_dir in php.ini then it will work :) However, most
people don't like the name (wonder why?) and create their own extension
dir ... also useful for multiple versions of php. Anyway, the safest
thing is to do as Vicent suggests unless you know that php-config
--extension-dir is right

Cheers,

Paul Spencer
Applications and Software Development