MapTools.org

[maplab-users] About using Rosa on MapLab using non-gif supportMapScript.dll

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa@dmsolutions.ca
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 15:19:33 -0400
Hi There,

 Just a note on ROSA and PNG support :

  the latest version (developpment version) distributed  on

http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/webtools/rosa/rosa_downloads.html  include the
support of PNG through the inclusion of the sixlegs library.

 Note that the inclusion of this library expanded the size of the applet from
~40k to ~100K.

Best Regards,