MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Re: [maplab-users] (no subject)

Daniel Morissette morissette@dmsolutions.ca
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 09:22:09 -0400
CraSh wrote:

> Do you know where can i find a free dbase shared object and how can i activate it?
> Because i have configured it in my php.ini but i have no result on the conf panel...

On Unix/Linux, the dbase extension is not available as a .so file (or
not in a default setup anyway)... you have to build statically it into
your PHP executable.

Reconfigure PHP after adding the --enable-dbase configure option, and
recompile and dbase will be available.

Daniel

 Daniel Morissette               morissette@dmsolutions.ca