MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Php/CGI - MapLab problem

Paul Spencer pgs@magma.ca
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 17:36:03 -0400
David, as you have surmised, MapScript will not work reliably as a
module, only cgi.  Assuming that you are compiling php421, you could can
modify the httpd.conf file:

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .php4 .php3 .phtml
Action phtml-script /cgi-bin/php421

and copy your php to /var/www/cgi-bin/php421

Change the rest of your configuration back to the way it was and then
comment out the <IfModule> for mod_php4 and mod_php3 (and any other
php-related options

Oh, one other change, you may want to add index.phtml as a valid default
page in <IfModule mod_dir.c>