MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Can't display "Manage Servers"'s info in tutorial map

William A. Bronsema, C.E.T. bronsema@dmsolutions.ca
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 12:29:43 -0400
Hisaji,

This is a known issue in MapLab.  To fix this problem you need to enable the
dbase extension in PHP.

To do that for a Windows PHP install, you need to edit you php.ini file to
include the following line:
extension=php_dbase.dll
Your windows installation of PHP should come with the php_dbase.dll by
default.
For Linux you will need to compile PHP with the dbase extension option
enabled.

There is a MapLab bug filed about this issue.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Bill

William A. Bronsema, C.E.T.
Applications Developer

DM Solutions Group Inc.
72 Chamberlain Avenue, 3rd Floor
Ottawa Ontario Canada K1S 1V9
- you cannot win the game, you can only play it -