MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Can't display "Manage Servers"'s info in tutorial map

Hisaji ONO hi-ono@mn.xdsl.ne.jp
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 02:14:48 +0900
Thank you very much, Mr. Bronsema.

> extension=php_dbase.dll

 I could display "Manage Servers" window.

 I type "http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/cgi-bin/mswms_gmap?" in URL field and
tried to access. But I failed. I got following error message.

Adding server [GMap WMS Demo Server ] to list....OK
Testing server [GMap WMS Demo Server ]....OK
Refreshing server [GMap WMS Demo Server ]....Failed
Building treemenu file....OK
Building server list....OK
The following errors occurred:
1) Parser returned 1
2) The output was:
3) An error occurred parsing capabilities.
4) Parser returned 1
5) The output was:
6) An error occurred parsing capabilities.
7) Parser returned 1
8) The output was:
9) An error occurred parsing capabilities.
10) Parser returned 1
11) The output was:
12) An error occurred parsing capabilities.

*** Execution complete - Errors Occurred ***

 Could you tell me this situation?

 Best Regards.