MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Windows XP config

Daniel Morissette morissette@dmsolutions.ca
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 17:53:01 -0400
Kevin Flanders wrote:

> I am moving my mapserver projects to a new Windows XP machine...and am
> nearly there, but there is a problem.  First, an error occured which stated
> that my php_xslt.dll file could not be found....the specific module could
> not be loaded.  The funny thing is, it is there under c:\php\extensions.....
>
> So, I commented xslt out of my php.ini file, and the project works....but
> now I get no map or overview or scalebar...!  Suggestions?
>
> Kevin

These issues have been resolved outside of the list, but just for the
benefit of other readers who may run into the same thing:

- The xslt module shouldn't be required by MapLab any more (Paul, please
correct me if I'm wrong)

- About the missing map, scalebar, etc. it was the /ms_tmp/ virtual
directory (or Alias in Apache terms) that was missing.

Daniel
 Daniel Morissette               morissette@dmsolutions.ca