MapTools.org

[maplab-users] No image displayed

William A. Bronsema, C.E.T. bronsema@dmsolutions.ca
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 08:02:30 -0400
Mark,

There was a bug in both MapBrowser and GMapFactory that prevented them from
using the configuration settings for both the IMAGEPATH and IMAGEURL.  I
have fixed the problem for the next release.

If this is indeed your problem, you will have the following conditions:
1) Your mapfile does not have the IMAGEPATH and/or IMAGEURL properties set
in the WEB object.
2) The tmp_img_path and tmp_web_img_path properties are set and correct in
the MapLab configuration.  Note: tmp_img_path is the physical path to the
temp directory on the server and the tmp_web_img_path is the URL
corresponding to the tmp_img_path.
3) You can preview the mapfile in MapEdit but can't view the mapfile in
MapBrowser or GMapFactory.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Bill

William A. Bronsema, C.E.T.
Applications Developer

DM Solutions Group Inc.
72 Chamberlain Avenue, 3rd Floor
Ottawa Ontario Canada K1S 1V9
- you cannot win the game, you can only play it -