MapTools.org

[maplab-users] MapLab beginnings

Paul Spencer pgs@magma.ca
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 22:47:51 -0400
Vinko, I believe Daniel covered the extensions we use.  For
register_globals, this may end up being a fairly extensive change to the
code to remove this dependency.  It is planned but not for the near
future (several months at least), although I think we will try to fix
them as we come across them.  If you wish, the php reference manual
indicates that the register_globals setting can be set in the .htaccess
file (http://www.php.net/ini_set).  I personally have never tried this
and don't know the syntax, but it should allow you to specify
register_globals as off in the php.ini file and override it in the
maplab directory's .htaccess file.  If you do try this and figure out
how to make it work, could you post the solution for others please?

Paul Spencer
Applications and Software Development
DM Solutions Group Inc