MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Mapserver site

Daniel Morissette morissette@dmsolutions.ca
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 09:37:35 -0400
> Wim Blanken wrote:
>
> A little bit off topic here but anyway, can anyone tell me why the
> main
> mapserver website is offline. For three days or so i have no
> connection.
> Also the maillist seems to be not functioning.

Hi,

I got a note on Friday afternoon from Steve Lime saying that the UMN
server that hosts the list, CVS and website has been hacked.  The system
administrator at UMN was not available to fix it until this week and
they could not guarantee when it would be back up, but we should
hopefully hear from UMN soon on this.

That's all the information I have.  I'll keep this list posted if I hear
anything else.

Daniel
 Daniel Morissette               morissette@dmsolutions.ca