MapTools.org

[maplab-users] rosa buttons

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 16:30:38 -0500
Kevin

you should edit the Test.php file (where Test is the name of your
application).  You are looking for the drawMainMap function on or about
line 655.  There's a block of code in there that determines if ROSA is
enabled and writes out a ROSA applet tag.  You can put your
modifications here.

Cheers,

Paul