MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Java/HTML and Map-Resize code

Bryan Tolka btolka@geointeractive.biz
30 Oct 2002 19:21:03 -0500
Hello everyone,

I have worked out all the bugs to any previous code submitted.

I have incorporated the ability to switch between Java and HTML and to
resize the map.

Basically I just modified the map generated by GMap Factory, which by
the way is great tool, thanks again DM Solutions.

There are a total of three files to be altered.
None of the GMAP factory core code has been modified. I have just added.

If anyone is interested, just drop me a line.

Bryan Tolka